Wednesday 20 September 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                                         

                                                  

      

                          WEDNESDAY 20TH AUGUST, 2023, 5:30PM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

• Speak in tongues!

• Thank God for great harvests in our Teens Church/Churches even now at this time. We are recording great influx of souls all over.

• Thank God for today's Service,  all your expectations are fulfilled. 



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 15mins in praise and worship to God. Take four worship songs and four praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO




Get prepared fior the word, thank God for His Word coming to you now as you speak in tongues. 

THE WORD

  


OFFERING

Bless your offering sand give!

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, DON’T SOP HERE!!!

We are sponsoring at least 3 copies each. A copy is $2. You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat 

CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES TEENS MINISTRY 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.



PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

Thank you Lord for our seeds today, whatever miracle we have tied to them is fulfilled for us even now beyond our expectations. We receive big, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 


To wish Pastor Cheri Happy Birthday, you can use the hash tag, #PCIA.

If you haven’t joined in our prayers for Pastor Cheri on her birthday, you can still do, any 15mins of your time.

Pray for Pastor and all that pertains to her, her work, family, friends and loved ones, and every area of her life, every part is balanced. Declare words over these areas, thank God for all her heart desires, they are met, she is greater today than ever. Hallelujah!



FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome our Teens Church. We receive you joyfully Join us for; 

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come along with others too. God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


JOIN A CELL


THIS SEPTEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Ephesians 5:20, Colossians 1:12.

DECLARATION

I declare ...

I have assurance through the Word of the glorious life I have in God; a life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Thank God for the opportunity granted me to daily show forth the tremendous glory of God's Kingdom in Jesus Name.

The love of God has been shared abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I consciously express that love today; in words and in action, thus showing forth the beauty and grace of God's character and nature that's inherent in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I have been endued with power to chat the course of my life in the direction of God's will. I declare that I bring forth prosperity, success and excellence in the Name of Jesus. God's divine ability is at work in me; therefore, I'm victorious in all things; in all situations. Amen.


PROPHECY

Isaiah 44:3


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 


CLOSING PRAYER 

We praise you Lord for a wonderful meeting today, we hear to do, therefore we go back to do exploits for the Kingdom, in Jesus' Name.  Amen. 


Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. Amen

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Go fruitful and productive!