Sunday 24 September 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                         

SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2023. 9:00AM GMT+1.


               

OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15MINS 


PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for our just concluded YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS SEASON 8, PHASE 1 with Pastor, we are all functioning in our level in all areas. The fruits of the aim of the program is seen in our lives and also seen in all areas touched during the program.

2 Corinthians 3:18

"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." 


2. Thank God for our Service today. Our Service today brings testimonies on our lips. 



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take four worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO




Pray now, thank the Lord for the blessings coming to you today as you receive the Word from our Man of God.

THE WORD




OFFERING

Bless your tithes and offerings and give them

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, DON’T SOP HERE!!!

We are sponsoring at least 3 copies each. A copy is $2. You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat 

CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES TEENS MINISTRY 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER OVER OUR OFFERINGS

Thank you Father for the seeds we have given, even now, they go ahead of us to produce harvests greater than our imaginations. We are blessed in our giving today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 


SPECIAL MINISTRATION


DANCE LIVE AUDITION 2










We would be joining our Children's Church after the Service for Global Kids Connect with Pastor.




If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

We believe God brought you here and He has met all your expectations. Keep coming. 

Join us;

Sunday Service: 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service: 5:30pm GMT+1. 

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others too.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”




FOUNDATION SCHOOL



THIS SEPTEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Ephesians 5:20, Colossians 1:12.


DECLARATION

I declare ...

I have assurance through the Word of the glorious life I have in God; a life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Thank God for the opportunity granted me to daily show forth the tremendous glory of God's Kingdom in Jesus Name.

The love of God has been shared abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I consciously express that love today; in words and in action, thus showing forth the beauty and grace of God's character and nature that's inherent in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I have been endued with power to chat the course of my life in the direction of God's will. I declare that I bring forth prosperity, success and excellence in the Name of Jesus. God's divine ability is at work in me; therefore, I'm victorious in all things; in all situations. Amen.


PROPHECY

Isaiah 44:3


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com



CLOSING PRAYER 

Thank you Jesus for the blessing of your Word, we go with mindsets of victors and champions. Thank you Lord for making us winners.

Lets share the grace.

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Have a fruitful week!