Wednesday 22 November 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                                             

                          WEDNESDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2023, 5:30PM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

Thank God for our just concluded ITPLC, thank God that we soar higher in our ministry involvements and in soul winning.

• Thank God for our Teens director, Pastor Biodun Lawal, more visions of increase and productivity come to him, we are more fruitful in these visions. Hallelujah!

• Thank God for our Man of God Pastor Cheri, there is more increase for us through her. It's a new level! Hallelujah!

• Thank God for yourself, the effect of ITPLC, reflects daily in your life and in your work in Church. 



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO




Pray!. 

THE WORD 

PASTOR CHRIS TEACHINGS CLASSICS: EPISODE 5



 

OFFERING

Pray over your offerings and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

Thank you Lord for a great outpour of harvests on our finances. We receive, in Jesus' Name. Amen.



FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome and do come again. Join our Services;

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL


JOIN A CELL



THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15

www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 



CLOSING PRAYER 

Thank the Lord.


Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. Amen

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Have a glorious week!