Wednesday 4 October 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE


                          WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER, 2023, 5:30PM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

1. Speak in tongues.

2. Thank God for our Teens Church/Churches, we are birthing more and more Teens Churches with greater influx and harvests of souls.

3. Thank God for a wonderful and glorious Service today. We receive more insight and revelations from the Spirit.



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 15mins in praise and worship to God. Take four worship songs and four praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO


BOOK OF THE MONTH






Speak in tongues, the Word comes to you today with blessings and the anointing for increase.

THE WORD 

 

 ARISE AND SHINE BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 





OFFERING

Bless Your offerings, thanking the Lord for them.

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, NONE OF THESE DISEASES
Use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat 

CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES TEENS MINISTRY 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.



PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

We give you thanks Father, for the opportunity to give again, we give today knowing that our blessings are sure. The devourer is rebuked for us and we receive more, in Jesus' Name. Amen.



FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Thank you for coming, we believe you received!
Join us;

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come along with others too. God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL


JOIN A CELL



THIS OCTOBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Psalm 107:22, Psalm 116:17.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I have a victorious life in Jesus Christ! The greater One lives in me; therefore, I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by God's Word, irrespective of what I feel, see, or hear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank the Lord for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that His Word ministers to my spirit. I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way, conscious that they’re the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 55:10-11


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 



CLOSING PRAYER 

Thank you Lord for the blessing of your Word today, we produce results with it and continue to abound in testimonies, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. Amen

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Have a fruitful week!