Sunday 8 October 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                          

SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER, 2023. 9:00AM GMT+1.


               

OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15MINS 


PRAYER POINTS

1. Declare words for yourself,  your family, friends and loved ones in this month of INSIGHT.
Job 22:28
"Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways."

2. Thank God for today's Service, we receive! Hallelujah!



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take four worship songs and four praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO




Thank the Lord for His Word that is coming to you now as you get ready to receive.

THE WORD 




OFFERING

Pray over your tithes, offerings and seeds.
Give!

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, NONE OF THESE DISEASES
Use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat 

CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES TEENS MINISTRY 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER OVER OUR OFFERINGS

Our seeds are blessed, they to forth to produce an abundant harvest for us. The devourer is rebuked for our sakes, we receive more blessings today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 



SPECIAL MINISTRATION


DANCE LIVE AUDITION 1










We would be joining our Children's Church after the Service for Global Kids Connect with Pastor.




God brought you here to hear and receive His Word and we know that is what has happened to you today. Keep coming. 
Join us;

Sunday Service: 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service: 5:30pm GMT+1. 

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others too.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”




FOUNDATION SCHOOL



THIS OCTOBER;
SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Psalm 107:22, Psalm 116:17.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I have a victorious life in Jesus Christ! The greater One lives in me; therefore, I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by God's Word, irrespective of what I feel, see, or hear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank the Lord for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that His Word ministers to my spirit. I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way, conscious that they’re the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 55:10-11


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com



CLOSING PRAYER 

We declare that this week is blessed, fruitful and productive for us, we achieve much this week with God's divine wisdom, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

Lets share the grace.

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Have a glorious week!