Wednesday 13 December 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                                                

                          WEDNESDAY 13TH DECEMBER, 2023, 5:30PM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

• Pray for youths and teenagers all over the world, they are far from wicked and evil vices. All their attention is on God.

•  Thank God for a wonderful meeting today. 

 


PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO



BOOK OF THE MONTH






Get ready for the Word! Speak in tongues!



 

OFFERING

Bless your tithes and offerings, and give.

BOOK OF THE MONTH, THE POWER OF YOUR MIND. We are sponsoring at least 2 copies. A copy is $4. Use the link for the offerings to send in your sponsorship.

Chat with us on KingsChat @cewebandblogteens

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

We give you thanks Lord for every seed we have given today, they go ahead of us to put things in place for us. We receive our desired harvests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 



FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome and thank you for coming. Join our Services;

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL


JOIN A CELL



THIS DECEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Hebrews 11:6, Hebrews 11:8, Hebrews 11:9, Hebrews 11:10.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My mindset is adjusted to think, talk and act in line with who I am—the seed of Abraham—one that’s been separated for glory and honour. I’m conscious that I’m uniquely different, because of God’s presence and glory in my life. Therefore, I’m triumphant always, reigning and winning in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I am separated unto God and ordained for His sacred use. I am a blessing to my world! I’m a solution provider, a lifter of men, a dispenser of God’s grace, excellence, righteousness and wisdom! I thank God for ordaining me to lead and show many the path to divine life, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Zephaniah 3:17


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 



CLOSING PRAYER 

Worship the Lord, thank Him.


Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. Amen

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Have a fulfilled week!