Wednesday 24 April 2024

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                                                             


                          WEDNESDAY 24TH APRIL, 2024, 5:30PM GMT+1                



OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

• Intercede for the nations of the world, the Word of God is spreading rapidly and prevailing in all parts of the earth. The Church is unstoppable. Every law and rule enacted favours the righteous cause of the gospel.

• Intercede for the youths all over the globe, they are born again, burning for the Lord. They are far from the wrong associations, they are only found with people and things that improve their lives.

• Thank God for yourself, you take and fulfil your place as a redeemer. You extricate others, your family, friends and loved ones from anything detrimental, they chart their course with joy, fulfilling God’s plans and purposes for their lives.





PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take six worship songs and five praise songs.




RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO





Pray in tongues. 

THE WORD


EXPOSÉ ON CHRISTIAN LIVING BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

   


    


OFFERING

Pray over your offerings and give. 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

Thank Lord for our offerings, as we release them today, angels move on our behalf to bring to and for us our due harvests. We give cheerfully and in faith. Thank you Lord for receiving and blessing our seeds, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 

 


FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome to Church. You are blessed for coming. Join our Services;

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL


JOIN A CELL



THIS APRIL;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 4:18.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My faith increases as I give myself to the study of God's Word. I take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus, and to live a life of faith that’s based on God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

My life is an expression of the glory of God. I live independent of the circumstances and situations around me, because I know that all things work together for my good. Therefore, I rejoice always in the Lord, conscious that I’m a victor for life. Glory to God! 

I thank God for the news of His saving power, the Gospel. I’m grateful and honoured for the privilege to be a minister of reconciliation. Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of the Gospel of Christ, which has been graciously committed to my trust, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Philippians 1:6


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 



CLOSING PRAYER 

We thank you Lord for what we have received today, we change lives with it. All that we have heard from your Word, we hear to do. Thank you Lord for the blessing of your Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

 

Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. 

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Have a prosperity-filled week!