Wednesday 26 June 2024

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                                                                      


                          WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE, 2024, 5:30PM GMT+1                



OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15mins.


PRAYER POINTS

• Thank God for our cell ministry, we are making progress and expanding in it.

• Thank God for teenagers all over the world, they are growing up in the love and fear of God, following the path prepared for them by the Spirit. 




PRAISE AND WORSHIP 


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: GLORIOUS LIFE

   


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: WE GIVE THANKS 

 

 



RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO





Charge up yourself. 

THE WORD

  THE BOOK OF PHILIPPIANS PART 4B BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME  

  

       


OFFERING

Pray and bless your offerings.

Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER OVER THE OFFERINGS

Thank you Lord for our givings today, we receive more seed to sow and we sow bigger. The devourer is rebuked for our sakes and we go back blessed, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

 



FIRST TIMERS/ NEW CONVERTS 

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome to Church. Join us for our Services;

Sunday Service, 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service, 5:30pm GMT+1.

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @  our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL


JOIN A CELL



THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com 



CLOSING PRAYER 

Thank the Lord.

 

Lets share the grace.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with us all now and forever. 

Surely, God's goodness and mercy shall follow us, every day as we dwell in the house of God forever and ever. Amen.


Have a wonderful week!