Sunday 30 June 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                                       

SUNDAY 30TH JUNE, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1

                          

                

OPENING PRAYER

PRAYER TIME: 15MINS 


PRAYER POINTS

•  Pray for our evangelism and follow-up, we work with God-ordained strategies. Our follow-up and evangelism are effective, efficient and productive.

• Pray for every unsaved person in your sphere of contact, they receive salvation, they are ministered to by the Holy Ghost through words that have been ministered to them at any point in time. They are born again and burning for the Lord. 




PRAISE AND WORSHIP 


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: GLORIOUS LIFE

  

 

LOVEWORLD SINGERS: WE GIVE THANKS 

 

 




RHAPSODY TIME!

READ TEEVO






Speak in tongues.






OFFERING

Bless and give your offerings. 


Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER OVER OUR OFFERINGS

We thank you Lord for the unsearchable riches we have in you. We live in this reality, walking in superabundance. Thank you for making available to us all things that pertain unto life and godliness. We receive today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 




SPECIAL MINISTRATION


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: STRONG AND MIGHTY GOD

 




CLICK TO FOLLOW ON TELEGRAM 






If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Welcome to CE Web and Blog Churches Teens Church, We are glad you came Do join us for;

Sunday Service: 9:00am GMT+1.

Midweek Service: 5:30pm GMT+1. 

Prayer Service 5:00pm GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Atmosphere for Miracles 9:00am GMT+1 @ our main Church www.christembassywebandblogchurches.blogspot.com 

Come with others too.

God bless you. 


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”




FOUNDATION SCHOOL




THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.



PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8


www.inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com



CLOSING PRAYER

Thank you Lord for your Word that has come to us today, we live in it, walking in glory and victory over the forces and elements of this world. We reign as kings with these words moving only in the upward and forward direction, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 


Let’s share the grace.

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Have a beautiful week!